Kasia joins us today for her first ever design team post so please leave her some love in your comments, you may not know this but Kasia had never used an alcohol pen before she received her Deluxe set of Chameleon pens, she was more familiar working in pencil, so you can imagine how blown away we were with her first attempt to colour with Chameleon pens.
Don’t you just love how she has used shadow and highlights to create the face?
To create this project Kasia used Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set: Crimson red RD4, Fawn NU3, Bisque NU1, Deep black BK4 and the Detail pen. Little Blue Button Stamp, mixed media holiday girl digi stamp, Boofle card stock, white Bazzil, Nellie Snellen MFD047 die, wash tape and 3d pads
1 Make base card from white card.
2. Apply red cardstock to the half base card, and hearts cardstock on the other half.
3. Cut a frame with white bazzil.
4. Cut an oval from small hearts paper and add to oval lace frame, then attach to the base card.
5. Colour the digi stamp cut out and apply with 3d pads.
6. Apply inscription-this one was typewritten and some wash tape added to finish.
Here’s a close up showing how Kasia created the features of the face, cool isn’t it?
And this one shows the dimension created with foam pads.
Don’t forget we would love to see your Chameleon Valentine creations, you can share them with us on Facebook here
Or tag us on our Split Coast Stampers Gallery Chameleon Pens here