Easter gifts will look fabulous wrapped in Annette’s cute little bunny bag!
Materials used:- Chameleon Color Tones Pens: Summer Sun (YL2), Bubble Gum (PK3), Purple Grape (PR4) and Colorless Blender (CB). Other Supplies: Mama Elephant Honey Bunny stamp set, Waffle Flower Flower Circles Die Set, Lil’inker Designs medium bow die, SRM Stickers Muslin medium bag, Tsukineko Memento tuxedo black ink pad, Studio Calico Brighton Pier collection, Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection, Love My Tapes fabric tape, Neenah white card-stock and misc foam adhesives.
1. Stamp images and color with Chameleon Color Tones Pens (infusing for 20 seconds).
2. Trim images leaving a hint of white around the edges.
3. Die cut shapes with designer paper.
4. Wrap muslin bag with fabric wash tape.
5. Using foam squares adhere die cut shapes to muslin bag.
6. Finish off with adding the cute little colored bunnies !
Bet you just can’t resist one more close up look at those little hoppy fellows?
We love the overall pastel effect Annette has achieved with the Chameleon Pens, it really shows how versatile each pen is giving such a range of shades from the lightest hint to the richest shades.
Now all that remains is to find out what Annette has filled this gorgeous gift bag with, what do you think? Our vote is for Chocolate!