Ilina has created dimension with just one pen on this adorable bear card.
by Ilina Crouse
Happy Bears set (Lili of the Valley), Memento Potter’s Clay ink pad, Simon Says Stamp Kakhi ink pad, Chameleon Deluxe pen set, Stamping’ Up! Crumb Cake card stock , Neenah white card stock, Stamping’ Up! Chocolate chip card stock, On film framelits, Paper Trey Ink vintage button, Natural Jute cord May Arts Ribbon, Stamping’ Up! Candy Dots, My Favorite Things Pinstripe Background stamp.
1) Stamp the image on Neenah white card stock, then using your Hot Cocoa Chameleon pen color the image:
For the bear’s heads infuse the pen with the toning medium for 20 sec, and for the bodies for 25 seconds.
2) For the balloon infuse the pen for 15 seconds, and for the presents for 5-10 sec depending on how big the section is to color. Smaller sections infuse for a shorter time.
3) Cut the frame from Crumb cake card stock and trim the image to fit under the frame and then adhere into place.
4) Stamp the background onto Crumb Cake card stock piece measuring 4” x 5 ¼” using Khaki ink pad.
5) Adhere it to your card base ( 4 ¼”x 11” folded in half) then use dimensional foam pads to adhere the frame.
6) Cut ½” wide strip from white card stock and stamp the sentiment. Trim it. Adhere it to the frame and attach a button on the left side.
These bears look super adorable and they were only colored using one Chameleon Pen! Don’t forget to share your one pen projects with us on Facebook!