Ilina creates the cutest clean card designs and this birthday card is no exception!
Created by Ilina Crouse
Here is all you need to know to recreate this fabulous design.
Materials used:- Chameleon Pens Hot Cocoa, Seville Orange, Spring Meadow, Crimson Red, Sky Blue, Cool Grey, Fawn and Summer Sun. Avery Elle set Blooming Banner sentiment, Lili of the Valley You and Me stamp, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Mama Elephant Femme Frames Die, Prism white ultra smooth card stock, Stampin’Up Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive card stock and Stampin’Up cotton ribbon Pumpkin Pie. Die cutting machine.
1. Stamp image on whitecard stock using Memento ink.
2. Color using Chameleon pens. Fuse the marker for 10 seconds and applying one layer, then add darker spots with the same marker and no fusing. At the end apply 1-2 more layers by fusing the marker for 8-9 seconds, or add more layers until you are satisfied with the image.
3. Die cut image
4. Stamp sentient using Memento black ink
5. Tie ribbon
6. Die cut green layer and adhere the panel with the image using foam tape
7. Adhere the whole panel onto orange card base.
Ilina will be back soon to share the most adorable Christmas Card, so remember to follow the blog so you don’t miss it!