We think that this couple are not only in love with each other, but with their Chameleon pens too, as can be seen with the multiple shades of hearts floating above them with just one Red pen!
Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Bisque NU1, Seville Orange OR4, Summer Sun YL2, Bubble Gum PK3, Deep Black BK4, Cool Grey CG8, Sky Blue BL3, Crimson Red RD4, Hot Cocoa BR2, Bark BR5.
1. Stamp Stamping Bella Stamp Set – Arthur and Annie onto white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
2. Using Bisque NU1 and the brush nib infuse for 4-5 seconds, to give transition of color on a face, a neck and the girl’s feet. Repeat this process for the boy.
3. Use Bubble Gum PK3 to colour the clothes of the girl. For the boys clothes use Sky Blue BL3.
4. Start colouring the hair. For the girl use Summer Sun YL2 and Seville Orange OR4. Begin with Summer Sun YL2 using the brush nib infusing for 5 seconds. Then overlay with Seville Orange OR4 for creation of shadows on hair. For the boy’s hair begin with Cool Grey CG8, and then overlay with Deep Black BK4.
5. The Small hearts were coloured using Crimson Red RD4 and the brush nib infusing for 2 seconds.
6. Use Hot Cocoa BR2 and Bark BR5 to create the earth under feet of the boy and the girl.
Ahhh true love, we wonder what Chameleon colours you are in love with?