This beautiful vase full of color from Isha will brighten any dull day!
Materials used: Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Crimson Red (RD4), Bark (BR5), Summer Sun (YL2), Seville Orange (OR4), Hot Cocoa (BR2), Spring Meadow (YG3), Olive Green (OL3), Sky Blue (BL3), Bubble Gum (PK3), Purple Grape (PR4), Cool Gray (CG8); Stampendous Stamp (Cling Bowl Bouquet), MFT (Sentiment – Peaceful Wildflowers); Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Ink (Memento Tuxedo Black); Watercolor: Caran d’ Ache (Blue, Black and Red); Neenah White Cardstock, Strathmore water-colour paper.
1) Stamp image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Neenah cardstock.
2) Color the image using the brush nib. The Roses were colored using Crimson Red (RD4), infusing the brush nib for between 3-10 seconds, depending on the petal size.
For the yellow daisy, first color using Summer Sun (YL2) and then overlay with Seville Orange (OR4) keeping the infusion time from 3-5 seconds. In the same way color the pink flowers using Bubble Gum (PK3) and Purple Grape (PR4).
3) For the leaves first use Spring Meadow (YG3) and then Olive Green (OL3) keeping the infusion time of between 5-10 seconds.
4) For the stones, use Cool Gray (CG8) and keep the infusion time of 4 seconds.
5) Finally use Sky Blue (BL3) for the vase. Color over the stones too.
6) Fussy cut the image. Make card base using watercolor paper. Apply some blue and red color wash to create the background. Let Dry. Use black to create a base for your vase.
Adhere the image to the card base using 3D foam. Stamp sentiment and tie the twine.
We love how Isha has created that watery effect with the vase and the highlights on the petals of the flowers.