Welcome back for another jam packed day of crafty goodness ready to be gobbled up! Our team just love working with Avery Elle Products, today Ekaterina has created these cuties that just make you melt.
1) Color the elephant using Cool Gray CG8. Work from the middle of the elephants head out towards the edge going from light to dark. Then from the top of the ear to the bottom again working from light to dark. Then to Colour the body start at the legs using the lightest shade and then work towards the back of the elephant getting darker as you go. Add shadows to the edge of his leg and where his body meets the ground.
2) Use Olive Green OL3 to color the grass.
3) Cut out the elephant leaving a small white border.
4) Color the balloon and small stars using Seville Orange OR4 and cut out.
5) Mount elephant and balloons onto card using dimensional foam pads.
But why stop at one cute elephant, Ekaterina shows how versatile this set is with the tag design.
The elephant was colored the same way as in the first design but instead of a balloon some little bubbles were stamped on the end of the trunk.
To be in the draw to win a 5 pen set of Chameleon pens remember to sign up for our free newsletter here and leave a comment on this post, now hop on over to the Avery Elle blog here for some more inspiration and a chance to win a $50 gift certificate. The draw closes at 11.59pm GMT and the winner will be announced on the 27th April 2015.