Sun Catcher by: Annette Allen.
Supplies:- Chameleon Color Tone Pens: Seville Orange (OR4), Aqua Marine (BG4), Royal Blue (BL6), Crimson Red (RD4) and Spring Meadow (YG3). Rowlux Illusion Film, Ranger (Archival Ink Jet Black), The Twinery (Stone), Mama Elephant (Filigree stamp set), Eyelets and 3-D Glue Dots.
1. Stamp image on back of Rowlux Illusion Film.
2. Color images using Chameleon Color Tone Pens on front side.
3.Color each image differently.
4. Trim each of the images leaving just a hint of white.
5. Adhere small image to center of large with 3-D Glue Dot.
6. Punch hole at top and bottom of two images.
7. Punch hole only at the top of third image. Add Eyelets in the holes.
8.Lastly using some twine, link all three images together.