Yes your eyes do not deceive you! She has created butterfly hair slides with a matching card!
Chameleon Pen Deluxe set, Rowlux Illusion Film, Neenah white card stock, Beautiful Butterflies dies (Papertrey ink),Beautiful Butterflies stamp set (Papertrey ink), Beautiful Utique accessories stamp set (Papertrey ink), Boutique accessories card die set (Papertrey ink), hair clips, Peek a Frame die set (Mama Elephant), sequins.Butterflies layers stamp set (Papertrey ink), Beautiful Butterflies layers dies (Papertrey ink), Purple ombre ink pad (Hero Arts), Mint to Green Ombre ink pad (Hero Arts), Staz-on ink pad in Jet Black. BoDie cut butterflies and antennae’s.
1) Color patches on Illusion film (large enough to die cut butterflies. Use 2 butterflies per hair clip. Cut the patches so you can run them through your die cutting machine. I used the following Chameleon Pens : Sky Blue – BL3, Aqua Marine – BG4, Deep Violet – VO4, Purple Grape – PR4, Bubble Gum – PK3, Deep Black – BK4
2)Die cut butterflies and antennae’s
3) Stamp dots on the butterflies. Then layer the butterflies and then adhere the antennae’s using glue dots.
4) Using heat gun or glue dots adhere the butterflies on the hair clips.
5) Die cut the accessory cards from white card stock, and stamp the images on top of each card.
6) Adhere the front card to the back and attach the hairclips.
7) For the card die cut the front window using the Peek a Frame die set and adhere it to your card front ( 4 ¼” x 11”), stamp the sentiment then adhere the butterflies and then the sequins.
What a great way to jazz up a hair clip or a card! What else do you think these butterflies would be perfect for?