Kicking of the week is Ilina Crouse. We can just see all these ladies rushing out to buy the latest craft supplies!
By Ilina Crouse
Art Impressions stamp set Shop, Chameleon Pens Deluxe Set, Neenah white card stock, Pure Plum card stock (My Favorite Things), Smokey Shadow card stock (Stampin’ Up!), Triple banner punch (Stampin’ Up), Cotton Crocheted pink ribbon (May Arts), sequins, Memento ink in Tuexedo Black, Versafine ink pad in Onix Black, Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Cutting Mat (Perfect Paper Crafting), Stitched rectangles dies (Lil’ Inkers designs).
1) Stamp image on white card stock and color it using the Chameleon Pens Deluxe set. The following colors were used with the following infusion times:
- Bisque –NU1 for the skin, Bubble Gum PK3 for clothing, packages, lips and cheeks, Cool Gray CG8 – hair and clothing, Bark BK5 – hair and clothing, Hot cocoa BK2 – hair, Purple Grape PR4, Olive Green OL3 and Royal Blue BL6 for clothing.
- For different areas you can use different infusion times. For the shoes and gloves use about 3-5 seconds infusion time and use the bullet point of the pens. For the faces use a 10 second infusion times, for the hair 10-12 seconds. The clothes about 10-20 seconds depending on the size of the item and how rich the color you would like to be, less time – darker color.
2) After coloring die cut the image, then use Perfect Layers mini to cut a mat from Pure Plum card stock.
3) Adhere ribbon on the bottom on the back of the panel.
4) Stamp the sentiment on the ½” strip and punch the end with the triple banner punch, then using Perfect Layers mini cut a mat around it and punch the end again.
Now what about that prize? Well comment on this post and sign up for our free newsletter here, then at the end of the hop all comments from the posts over the week will be put in a hat with the chance to win a Chameleon Pens 5 pack of your choice! Whats more a little birdy told me that Art Impressions have a prize package too!
Now all that remains is to tell you the other sites to visit for hop inspiration today.