Supplies: Chameleon Color Tone Pens: Bisque (NU1), Purple Grape (PR4), Hot Cocoa (BR2), Grass Green (GR3), Aqua Marine (BG4), Cool Gray (CG8), Crimson Red (RD4), Bubble Gum (PK3), Royal Blue (BL6), Fawn (NU3) and Colorless Blender (CB). Art Impressions Unmounted Quilt Set, Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag die, Tsukineko Memento tuxedo black ink pad, Neenah card-stock, American Crafts foam adhesive squares and The Twinery Solid Lilac.
1. Stamp Image and then color. Infuse each color for hair and face for 5 seconds before coloring. Color hearts without infusing.
2. To give a different lighting of color go over the hearts with the Colorless Blender. Color the squares infusing each color for 5 seconds.
3. Trim the image around the edges leaving a hint of white. Using die and card-stock cut out the bag shape.
4. Stamp sentiment and trim to give a point on each sides. Adhere colored image to bag using foam adhesive squares.
5. Adhere sentiment to image using foam adhesive squares. Finishing with tying twine to top of goodie bag.
Don’t forget to leave a comment at the end of this post and sign up for our free newsletter here to be entered in the draw at the end of the week to win a 5 Chameleon pen set of your choice.
Now to send you on your way to see the other incredible inspiration today.