We are almost half way through this amazing hop with Art Impressions and Perfect Paper Crafting, and the inspiration is flowing from all the design teams in bucket loads! Today Kasia joins us with this wintery scene, bet you’re wondering what they are gossiping about!
By Kasia Frezja
Chameleon Deluxe Pen Set: Cool Gray (CG8), Olive Green (OL3), Sky Blue (BL3), Blue Violet (BV4), Purple Grape (PR4), Bark (BR5), Hot Cocoa (BR2), Fawn (NU3), Art Impressions rubber stamp Bench,Perfect Paper Crafting Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Cutting Mat, paper doily, punch and your favourite patterned papers.
1) Take a white card base and add patterned card on the left side, punch a border and attach to middle of the card then place a second piece of patterned paper on the right side of the card.
2) Place a paper doily in the centre of the card.
3) Stamp image onto white card and color with Chameleon Pens, for the clothes infuse for 15 seconds and then color from the lightest area out towards the shadows. Cut around the finished image and mount onto doily.
4) Print sentiment on white card and mat onto colored card, trim using Perfect Layers Mini 1/8″.
5) Add washi tape to the bottom left and top right corners and adorn with gems.
We think these lovely ladies are chatting about what they would color if they won our prize, if you want to be in the draw to win a 5 pack pen set of your choice leave a comment below and sign up for our free newsletter here. All entries over the hop week will be put in a hat to win!
Don’t forget to hop on over to the other blogs today, here are the links
We have a little sneak peak of Kasia’s card just for you!