Did you know you can do so much with just one pen? Because Chameleon Color Tone Pens allow you to get multiple shades from one pen, you can do more than would be possible with a traditional marker. Kasia joins us with a fabulous one pen blend project today.
By Kasia Frezja
Materials used: Chameleon Color Tone Pen Crimson Red, Tilda Stamp, patterned and plain paper, various dies, paper flowers twine and gesso.
1) Fold white card stock and die cut card blank (make sure the fold is inside the cutting edge of the die).
2) Die cut a scalloped circle from patterned paper and attach to the middle of the card.
3) Add a smaller die cut white doily and sentiment from patterned paper.
4) Add flowers, patterned paper, die cut leaves and twine to card.
5) The flower was too red so it was toned down with gesso.
6) Stamp the Tilda image onto white card and infuse the brush nib for 25 seconds, then color the face making it lighter in the centre and darker towards the edges. Then infuse for 20 seconds and color the hair adding darker tones where needed. then infuse for 5 seconds to colour the bow and heart. One colored fussy cut around the image and attach to the card with dimensional pads.
Isn’t it amazing how many different tones Kasia has achieved coloring the Tilda stamp? We would love to see your one pen creations, why not share them with us on our Facebook page.