We are getting that warm fuzzy feeling of being wrapped in a quilt with our friends at Art Impressions and Perfect Paper Crafting. Isha has captured how we feel in this delightful card.
Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Crimson Red (RD4), Bark (BR5), Hot Cocoa (BR2), Olive Green (OL3), Sky Blue (BL3), Bubble Gum (PK3), Purple Grape (PR4), Cool Gray (CG8), Deep Black (BK4), Aqua Marine (BG4), Fawn (NU3), Bisque (NU1), Warm Sunset (YO3), Blue Violet (BV4), Colorless Blender; Art Impression Quilt Set Stamp; Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black , VersaFine Onyx Black Inks; The Perfect Airbrush, Perfect Layer Mini tool; Perfect Cutting Mat, Neenah White Cardstock, masking paper.
1) Stamp image using Memento Tuxedo Black onto Neenah cardstock.
2) Start coloring the image using the brush nib. Color in the faces and the hair first, keeping the infusion time to 3-5 seconds, then color the quilt using the brush nib and an infusion time of 3-5 seconds.
Color in the rest of the image keeping the infusion time from 3-10 seconds, depending on the area size.
3) Create a mask and cover the image, using the perfect airbrush spritz Sky blue all around the image.
5) Color the edges of a white cardstock with Aqua Marine marker using the bullet tip to match it to the color in the quilt.
6) Cut the mat layer using 1/16th inch perfect layer ruler marking.
Isn’t it great to share with friends, we would like to share our draw details so don’t forget. If you want to be in the draw to win a 5 pack pen set of your choice leave a comment below and sign up for our free newsletter here. All entries over the hop week will be put in a hat to win!
Now hop on over to the other blogs today, here are the links
And here is a sneek peek at Isha’s card