Today is the final day of the Art Impressions and Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop, we have had such fun playing along with such talented designers and great products! Today we have a couple of projects to share, the first is a nod towards summer that is now on our doorstep….
Materials used: Chameleon Color Tone Pens Deluxe Set, Grass Green (GR3), Spring Green (YG3), Crimson Red (RD4), Aquamarine (BG4), Warm Sunset (YO3), Seville Orange (OR4), Sky Blue (BL3), Bark (BR5), Hot Cocoa (BR2), Deep Black (BK4), Art Impressions Beach Tri Fold Stamp Set, Perfect Tears, Acetate, Sandpaper, Blue Parchment, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Bee Paper.
1) Stamp images onto Bee paper and colour using Chameleon Pens, fuse times are short as the images are small. add texture to the bushes by adding darker tones. Fussy cut images.
2) Place the wavy Perfect Tears ruler onto sand paper and tear towards the ruler.Repeat this process so that you have two wavy pieces of sand paper.
3) Fold acetate to form a card then attach parchment, sand paper and stamped images to front and inside of card, add tiny hand drawn birds using Chameleon Deep Black Pen to finish.
So now we have you in the beach mood how about a bit of hula?
We love how she shakes her booty inside!
Materials used: Chameleon Color Tone Pens Deluxe Set, Bisque (NU1), Seville Orange (OR4), Bark (BR5), Spring Meadow (YG3), Sky Blue (BL3), Crimson Red (RD4), Warm Sunset (YO3). Art Impressions Shake Your Booty Hula Stamp Set. Bee Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Orange raffia.
1) Stamp image onto front and inside of card and onto a scrap piece of paper.
2) Color using Chameleon pens, adding deeper tones where shadows form.
3) Add raffia to the grass skirt and attach to the inside of the card using the wobble mechanism in the stamp kit.
4) Stamp the sentiment to finish.
So before you go to check out your hula moves, make sure you enter into our competition to win a 5 pack pen set of your choice. Just sign up for our newsletter here and leave a comment at the end of this post, entries close Friday 26th June 2015 at midnight GMT and the winner will be announced on the blog.
Now all that remains is to visit our hop partners.