Welcome back to the Stampedous, Chameleon blog hop, we have lots of inspiration for you today and another chance to enter into our draw for a prize pack from Stampendous and Chameleon! We start today with a bouquet of summer flowers…….
Supplies: Chameleon Color Tone Deluxe Pen Set; Purple Grape PR4, Crimson Red RD4, Warm Sunset YO3, Deep Violet V04, and Spring Meadow YG3, Stampendous Lovely Garden Stamp Set and matching dies, Words Know Your Heart Stamp set, Stampendous Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle, Frantage Encrusted Jewel kit Silver, Dreamweaver White Embossing Paste, Dreamweaver Paste Spreader, Dreamweaver Design I Beam Stencil, Perfect Paper Crafting Mini Layers, Cutting Mat and Airbrush, White, Purple and Green Cardstock, Vellum, Craft Wire, Imagine Crafts Clear Pico Embellisher, Vellum, Dimensional Glue and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
1) Stamp flowers and leaves onto white card using Memento ink. Color the individual petals of the largest flower using the Purple Grape pen, infuse the brush nib for 15 seconds and color from the lightest areas out towards the dark shadows. Color the medium size flower using the Deep Violet, infusing the brush nib for 10 seconds for each petal. Repeat the process with the 3 smaller flowers using Crimson Red. Color the centres using Warm Sunset.
2) Color the leaves using Spring Meadow, infusing the brush nib for 15 seconds. When coloring the butterfly work from the centre out towards the edges of the wings using Deep Violet and then from the centre towards the middle using Warm Sunset. Die cut each element. Curl a wire for the butterfly antennae and adhere to the back.
3) Place stencil over light green card and cover using embossing paste using the paste spreader (make sure you remove and clean the stencil immediately so that the paste doesn’t dry on the stencil). Sprinkle Silver Glass Glitter from the Frantage Encrusted Jewels kit and leave to dry.
4) When dry, replace the stencil over embossed area and then use the Perfect Airbrush to add color to the paste and glitter using the Spring Meadow pen (either nib works in the airbrush).
5) Use the Perfect Layers 1/8″ ruler to butt up against the embossing paste and trim, then mount onto purple and green card and trim using the 1/16″ and 1/8″ edges. Mount onto white card. Arrange flowers and butterfly and adhere into place using dimensional glue.
6) Stamp sentiment onto vellum and trim to make a banner add to flowers, then add Clear Pico Embellisher to the centres of each of the flowers to finish.
Now our other design team member Kasia has created this stunning card using white flowers!
1) Prepare the flowers by adding glue to the edges of the petals and then sprinkling with Frantage Encrusted Jewels.
3) Drip ink onto Canvas, and add Embossing paste using the design beam stencil.
4) Ghost stamp the sentiment (this is where you stamp off on scrap card so that there is only a small amount of ink left on the stamp, that gives a ghost image) and add flicks of black ink.
5) Add the flowers to finish.
Now how would you like to have the chance to play with these pens? We have a great prize draw where you can win a 5 pack of Chameleon Pens of your choice and some Stampendous goodies. To enter just leave a comment at the end of this blog post and sign up for our newsletter HERE, the draw will remain open until Midnight GMT on the 20th July and the winner will be announced on the blog.
Now to hop on over to Stampendous to see what the designers from our hop partners have created.