Hello and welcome to day one of the Stampendous, Chameleon blog hop, we are so excited to be partnering with such an amazing team over at Stampendous! Stampendous stamps work perfectly with Chameleon Pens and with such a diverse range of stamp styles there is a stamp to suit all styles! Oh and did we mention that the embossing paste range colors beautifully with Chameleon pens too! Ilina has worked her magic and created this fabulous box using the super cute Forest Stamp set.
by Ilina Crouse
Supplies: Chameleon pens deluxe set, Stampendous Forest stamp set and dies, Dreamweaver white embossing paste, Dreamweaver paste spreader, Perfect Paper Crafting airbrush, Chameleon pens sky blue ink refill, My time made easy template, Stampin’ Up! Tin of cards stamp set, Memento Tuxedo black ink pad, Neenah white card stock, Paper Source Pool card stock, Stampin’ Up! wild Wassabi card stock, Stampin Up! Medium white envelopes
1). Print and cut the My Time Made easy template from Pool, Wassabi and White card stock. Put the lid and base together.
2) Stamp the images on white card stock using Memento tuxedo black ink.
3) Color the images:
– for the tree use Bark Chameleon Pen and infuse the pen for 15-20 seconds and color in sections starting from the middle towards the bottom and towards the top.
– For the tree leaves use the bullet point of the Grass Green pen and infuse with the toning medium for about 3 seconds for each leaf.
– For the fox infuse the Seville Orange pen for 10-15 seconds depending on the section you would like to color. Use the Fawn pen infusing it for about 7-10 seconds for each remaining section.
-For the dove use Cool Grey pen and infuse it for about 12 seconds using the bullet point.
-For the owl use the Bark pen and infuse the bullet point for about 5-6 seconds and color each section of the owls.
-For the deer use the Hot cocoa pen and infuse it for 15-20 seconds and color from the center toward the bottom and then towards the top.
4) After you are done coloring all the images, using the coordinating dies cut them out.
5) Arrange the images on the front layer of the box for the cards and adhere them using dimensionals.
6) For the cards cut 5 white layers measuring 4″ x 5 1/4″.
7) On a paper plate, mat or any other non-porous surface mix some embossing paste with sky blue chameleon pens refill ink.
9) Stamp the sentiment on each layer using the black ink pad.
10) Adhere the images using dimensionals.
11) Cut five card bases measuring 4 1/4″ x 11″ (scored at 5 1/2″) from Pool card stock and adhere one white layer on each.
12) Using the same embossing plate and the perfect airbrush with Sky Blue pen decorate each envelope.
What a wonderful gift to give someone! Now how would you like to have the chance to play with these pens? We have a great prize draw where you can win a 5 pack of Chameleon Pens of your choice and some Stampendous goodies. To enter just leave a comment at the end of this blog post and sign up for our newsletter HERE, the draw will remain open until Midnight GMT on the 20th July and the winner will be announced on the blog.
Now to hop on over to Stampendous to see what the designers from our hop partners have created and for a bonus project from Ilina, we have a sneak peek here just for you.