Thank you by: Annette Allen
Chameleon Pens Deluxe Set, Chameleon Color Tone Pens Refills: Spring Meadow (YG3), Crimson Red (RD4), Grass Green (GR3) Fawn (NU3), Bubble Gum (PK3) and Aqua Marine (BG4). Perfect Paper Crafting Mini Perfect Layers, Stampendous Say It Today stamp set, Stampendous Cling Pop Up Puppies, Stampendous Pop Up Puppies Die Cut Set, Stampendous Dreamweaver White Embossing Paste, Paste Spreader and Stencil, Reverse Confetti die, The Twinery Solid Natural twine, Tsukineko Memento tuxedo black ink pad, Neenah white card-stock and American Crafts foam adhesives.
1) Make card from card-stock, cut a separate piece of card-stock measuring 4.25″x5.5″
2) Using washi-tape or any removable tape place on top and bottom of stencil then place stencil on top of card-stock that was cut to size.
3) On a separate surface place some embossing paste and add one drop of Chameleon Pens refillable ink and mix together. The color will not be true since you are mixing with white paste. The color will be very light almost pastel.
4) Using Dreamweaver Paste Spreader gently spread across stencil. Repeat process for all colors then let dry for 1 hour or use heat gun to set.
5) Stamp image and color infusing pen for 5-10 seconds in each section of the face and feet.
6) Using matching dies cut out images. Die cut shape for sentiment.then stamp sentiments and adhere images to top of die cut.
7) Wrap twine and tie bow around die cut. Once Stenciled background is dry trim each side by an 1/8th using your Perfect Paper Crafting layers. Adhere stenciled background to card and adhere die cut with foam tape to give dimension.
Supplies: Chameleon Color Tone Pens Deluxe Set, Spring Green (YG3), Crimson Red, Hot Cocoa (BR2), Fawn(NU3), Bisque (NU1), Olive Green (OL3), Stampendous Dear Santa stamp, Perfect Cutting Mat, Crystals.
1) Stamp image onto white card and color. fussy cut around the image.
2) Put a strip of patterned paper onto the card base, and cut circles of various sizes the add to card. Adhere Santa Claus using dimensional tape, add some crystals, and sentiment.
Annette’s card is perfect for a dog loving friend and Kasia’s gives a great head start on those Christmas designs, now how would you like to have the chance to play with these pens? We have a great prize draw where you can win a 5 pack of Chameleon Pens of your choice and some Stampendous goodies. To enter just leave a comment at the end of this blog post and sign up for our newsletter HERE, the draw will remain open until Midnight GMT on the 20th July and the winner will be announced on the blog.
Now to hop on over to Stampendous to see what the designers from our hop partners have created.