We love when our designers create unusual gifts with Chameleon Pens, Ekaterina has made this wonderful bookmark and matching gift card using Rowlux Illusion Film and Vellum. Did you know Chameleon Pens work beautifully on both of these surfaces?
Supplies:- Chameleon Color Tones Pens: Aqua Marine (BG4), Olive Green (OL3), Warm Sunset (YO3), Bubble Gum (PK3), Spring Meadow (YG3) . Rowlux Illusion Film, Ranger (Archival Ink Jet Black), stamps from Lesia Zharda, Stampendous Butterfly Trio Stamp set.
1. Stamp image on back of Rowlux Illusion Film.
2. Color images using Chameleon Color Tone Pens on front side.
3. Cut out a tag and stamp image from stampendous.
4. Decorate a tag with a butterfly, add tape and an inscription to finish your bookmark.
1. Cut out circles from paper.
2. On white card stock cut out a circle and bend in half.
3. Stick together all parts to make a card with a window.
What a great gift this would make! We would love to hear your gift ideas using Chameleon pens, so let us know in your comments below.