Materials used: Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Fawn (NU3); Cool Gray (CG8); Bark (BR5), Sky Blue (BL3), Purple Grape (PR4), Spring Meadow (YG3), Royal Blue (BL6), Seville Orange (OR4), Summer Sun (YL2), Colorless Blender; Stamp: SugarPea Designs (Go-pher It); Ink: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko (Staz-On black, VersaMark); Die: SugarPea Designs (Notebook Journal card – Sugar Cuts); Embossing Powder: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko (clear); Cardstock: Neenah (White), Bazzill (Vellum); Wink of Stella clear pen; Patterned paper from stash
- Stamp image using StazOn ink onto Vellum.
- Die cut the stamped panel and a scrap of white cardstock using notebook die.
- Start coloring onto the back side of the vellum. Start with the Gopher, color him using Fawn color by keeping the infusion time to 4 seconds. To color his cap use Aqua Marine and the infusion time of 1-2 seconds. For the rest of the image use the colors according to the card photo and infuse the marker for 1 second as the area is small. To create the ground use Bark color and keep the infusion time to about 2-3 seconds. Lastly color Sky Blue around the image and blend it using colorless blender.
- Turn the image over and apply some wink of Stella onto the diamonds.
- Adhere the Vellum piece to the White die-cut piece. Stamp and emboss the sentiment.
- Adhere the patterned paper to the base, cut a stripe of turquoise and black striped paper.
- Assemble everything together.
How adorable is he and how soft the coloring looks when done on vellum, we would love to hear what you would choose to color on Vellum so let us know in your comments!