The leaves are turning here at Chameleon HQ and it appears they are doing the same stateside too, with Annette’s fall themed card.
Chameleon Color Tone Pens Deep Violet (VO4), Bubble Gum (PK3), Spring Meadow (YG3), Summer Sun (YL2), Seville Orange (OR4), Hot Cocoa (BR2), Warm Sunset (YO3), Bark (BR5), Sky Blue (BL3), Fawn (NU3) and Bisque (NU1), Some Odd Girl (Fall Friends) stamp set, Tim Holtz (Dot Fade) stencil, Ranger Malted Milk, Seed Packet, Chicken Feed and Lemon Drop ink pads, Tsukineko Memento tuxedo black ink pad and Neenah white card-stock.
- Make card from card-stock
- Stamp images on separate piece of card-stock.
- Infuse each color for 5 seconds before coloring each section.
- Trim images leaving a hint of white.
- Using stencil and ink pads create a fun fall colored background.
- Adhere images using foam adhesives to give them a little dimension.
- Finish card with stamping sentiment.
Well with all those leaves on the ground, we will have to get our Nick out with the broom to tidy them up, any one else need him to sweep their leaves?