This autumnal journal is perfect for recording all your adventures as you head into winter, Kasia shows you how you can create your own today here on the blog!
Supplies: Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Fawn (NU3), Bisque (NU1), Bark (BR5),
Hot Cocoa (BR2), notebook, lace, scrapbook cardstock, flowers, paper doilies and lace.
- Print digital image and color it using Chameleon Pens.
- Cover the notebook with designer papers. Add lace to the side.
- On the center of the cover put 2 paper dollies and rectangle of dotted
- Attach the digital image with foam tape.
- Arrange the flowers on the front of the journal and add ribbons to the spiral side.
Please leave some love for Kasia’s project in our comments. We would also love to see your autumn journals using Chameleon pens, so why not share them on our Facebook page.