Today is the first day of the Lawn Fawn Chameleon blog hop, we are so excited to be partnering with Lawn Fawn all this week. Our designers have been having fun with their super cute stamp images and their precision cut dies. Annette has created this wonderful snow globe design to start the hop off!
Supplies Used: Chameleon Color Tones Pens: PK3, NU3 and YG3, Lawn Fawn: Baaah Humbug stamp and matching die set, Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes dies, Lawn Fawn Forest Border die, Lawn Fawn Let’s Polka. Mon Amie 6×6 petite paper pad, Lawn Fawn Snow Day 6×6 petite paper pad, Tsukineko Memento tuxedo black ink pad, Neenah white card-stock, E6000 adhesive, Misc Snow-globe and snow flakes.
- Make card from card-stock, on separate pice of card-stock stamp images.
- Color the lamb with PK3 infusing for 10 seconds. Color the lamb again with NU3 infusing for 10 seconds. Overlaying the colors. Repeat again with PK3.
- Color the small images infusing for 5 seconds each.
- Using matching dies trim images.
- Using designer paper die cut Lawn Fawn Forest Border twice, adhere the Forest border to card.
- Using designer paper die cut Snowflakes. Adhere the snowflakes together and then adhere to the card.
- Piece together the colored images. Adhere the colored image to card.
- Carefully place a lump of loose snowflakes on top of image and then adhere the clear snow globe to card with the image being the center.
- 9. Let dry before picking up card. Stamp sentiment on separate piece of card-stock, trim and adhere to card.
Don’t just just want to pick this up and “shake it” to get that snow falling around the cute sheep!
Now before we pass you over to our friends at Lawn Fawn, how about a give away? How about we put a 5 set of Chameleon pens up for grabs? We will add names to the draw over the hop week, so how do you enter?…..Leave a comment each day at the bottom of this blog and sign up for our newsletter (sign up can be found near the top of this page on the right). The competition will remain open until Midnight GMT on the 1st November and we will announce the winner on the blog some time in the near future.
So hop on over to our friends at Lawn Fawn and Annette’s blog now to see some more inspirational creations here.
(Here is a sneak peak of Annette’s card)