We hope the Lawn Fawn Chameleon Blog hop inspired you yesterday, with their cute stamp and die designs. We hope to give you more ideas today with this Autumn card by Isha.
By Isha Gupta
Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Summer Sun (YL2), Seville Orange (OR4), Sky Blue (BL3), Bubble Gum (PK3), Purple Grape (PR4), Fawn (NU3), Olive Green (OL3), Hot Cocoa (BR2), Bark (BR5), Aqua Marine (BG4), Warm Sunset (YO3), Royal Blue (BL6), Cool Gray (CG8); Stamp: Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest; Ink: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves, Morocco, Potter’s Clay, Rich Cocoa; Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
- Die-cut the mat layer.
- Scribble some Royal Blue and Sky Blue markers onto a piece of acetate. Spritz some rubbing alcohol and rub this onto the mat layer to create sky.
- Die-cut 2 hills, sponge some inks using finger dauber.
- Color the images. To color the pumpkins, first use Warm Sunset color using the brush nib and keeping the infusion time from 3-5 seconds. Now take seville Orange, use brush nib and keeping the infusion time 3-5 seconds color over the previously colored warm sunset layer. Color the stem green, then color the birds using Summer Sun using an infusion time of 7 seconds. Add a little pink to the belly. Now to color the scarecrow: Hat and shirt, keep the infusion time 5-7 seconds. Trousers, keep the infusion time to 15 seconds. Once the image is completely coloured fussy cut.
- Stamp the Corn plants using the dye inks.
- Apply wink of stella onto the pumpkins and the hat.
- Assemble card as per the card photo.
We love Isha’s autumn scene, but wait as soon as autumn is over winter breezes in and Ekaterina has created some wintery scenes to share with us on this gift bag.
Materials Used: Chameleon Color Tone Pens; Cool Gray (CG8), Olive Green (OL3), Crimson Red (RD4), Seville Orange (OR4), Bubble Gum (PK3), Lawn Fawn clear stamps and dies set “ready, set, snow“.
1. Stamp the snow globe image.
Now don’t forget, before you hop over to our friends at Lawn Fawn, we have a give away! We have a 5 set of Chameleon pens up for grabs! We will add names to the draw over the hop week. So how do you enter?…..Leave a comment each day at the bottom of this blog and sign up for our newsletter (sign up can be found near the top of this page on the right). The competition will remain open until Midnight GMT on the 1st November and we will announce the winner on the blog some time in the near future.
So hop on over to our friends at Lawn Fawn now to see some more inspirational creations here.