Brrr, you will need your wooly scarves for this wintery Christmas card scene!
by Ilina Crouse
Supplies: Chameleon pens Deluxe set, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Lawn Fawn Toboggan together set and dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders dies, Neenah white card stock, Red twine, Versamark ink pad, Hero Arts white embossing powder, Vellum paper, Lawn Fawn Snow Day petite paper pack, My Mind’s Eye enamel dots, Lil’ Inkers designs stitched rectangles dies.
1. Stamp images on white card stock and color .
-Color the penguin using the Deep Black and Cool Gray pens. Infuse each one with toning medium for about 10-15 seconds and color from left to right
-Color the feet and beak using the Seville Orange pen. Infuse the pen for 2 seconds and color each feet, then do the same for the beak.
-For the sleigh use the Bark pen and infuse it with the toning medium for about 3-5 seconds then color the sleigh
-Color the Reindeer using Bark, Hot Cocoa, Fawn and Cool Gray pens. Start with the Bark and color the body and head (infuse for about 15 seconds for the body and about 7 seconds for the head), then use your Hot Cocoa pen to color over it (without infusing it), so you achieve darker color. Then color the eye area using the Fawn pen and infusing it for 6-7 seconds, and lastly the antlers and feet with the cool gray by infusing for 1-2 seconds.
2. Die cut images
3. Cut two pieces using the hillside borders and layer them on the piece of vellum, then cut the layer using one of the stitched rectangle dies.
4. Using larger rectangle die cut layer from the patterned paper.
5. Stamp sentiment on the vellum with Versamark ink and emboss it with white embossing powder.
6. Arrange and adhere the animals on the scene and adhered them.
7. Add the enamel dots and adhere the layers, then adhere it to white card base.