Have you ever seen a reindeer wearing a sweater? The one on this Christmas card that Annette has created is so trendy! Reminds me of our Nick from the office’s Christmas jumper collection (equally snazzy taste).
Supplies: Chameleon Color Tone Pens: PK3, RD4, YG3 and NU3, Hero Arts Christmas Reindeer stamp set, Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday, Papertrey Ink die cuts, watercolors, Neenah white card-stock, Tsukeniko Memento tuxedo black ink pad, Ranger watercolor-paper and foam adhesives.
- Stamp images on separate piece of card-stock.
- Infuse YG3 for 5 seconds each time you color a branch on the trees. Then Infuse NU3 for 5 seconds each time you color a section of the deers body.
- Infuse YG3 for 5 seconds and color polka dots on deers sweater. Color sweater with RD4 using direct color. No infusing.
- Trim each image leaving a hint of white.
- Make card from card-stock, cut a piece of watercolor paper same size as front side of card.
- Using watercolors create a colorful background then once dry adhere to card base.
- Die cut shapes and adhere to card and using foam adhesives adhere images to card.
- Stamp sentiment on die cut banner and adhere to card using foam adhesives.
So now you have seen this little wooly jumper, what about telling us about your Christmas Jumpers, what is your favourite?