Ilina has gone totally tagged today, with not one but several tags to inspire you for all those presents that are going to need wrapping!
Chameleon Pens Deluxe set, Neenah white card stock, Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake and Soft Sky card stock, Versamark ink pad, Hero Arts white embossing Powder, Papertrey ink Pure Poppy ink pad, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Mama Elephant Reindeer games stamp and die set, Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings set, Mama Elephant Merry Greetings stamp set, Hero Arts Peace and Joy stamp set, May Arts 1/8″ velvet ribbon (light blue, red and parrot green), Papertrey ink tag dies, Avery Elle folded tag die, Lawn Fawn Hillside borders dies, sequins, various patterned paper (scraps)
1. Stamp and diecut the images and tags from white card stock (as well some tags from Crumb Cake and Soft Sky card stock). If you are like me you will end up with 50 reindeer!
2. Color images using your Chameleon pens. Here are fuse times I used to color the reindeer and trees:
– trees: Color the top part using the Green Grass pen and infusing with the toning medium for 20 seconds, then do the same with the Spring Meadow pen; infuse it for 20 seconds and color on top of the Green Grass tree. For the trunk, infuse your Bark pen (the ball point) for 6 seconds and color the trunk.
-Reindeer: I used Bark, Fawn and Cool Gray.
For the head I used the Bark pen and infused it with the toning medium for 13 seconds,
for the larger part of the body I used again the Bark pen and infused it with the toning medium for 10 seconds.
For the individual legs I used again the Bark pen and infused with the toning medium for 7 seconds for the larger limbs, and 6 seconds for the smaller ones
For the ears again I used the Bark pen and infused for 3 seconds.
For the Reindeer face I used the Fawn pen and infused it with the toning medium for 14 seconds
for the belly I used again the Fawn marker and infused with the toning medium for 4 seconds
For the antlers I used the Cool Gray pen and infused it with the toning medium for 5 seconds, for each antler
for the smallest parts I used an un-infused pen.
3. After you have colored your images it’s time to start assembling the tags.
4. Stamp your sentiment on choice on a tag (or stamp and emboss), add patterned paper strip or card stock and then adhere your reindeer and/or tree.
We think Ilina has created enough tags for all the Chameleon team here, and we all love the little reindeer in the office!!!