We asked our design team to create some Christmas tags to help inspire all the present wrapping that will be done in the lead up to Christmas, Isha has added a jingle with a little elf mischief to her tag.
Materials used: Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Crimson Red (RD4), Bubble Gum (PK3), Royal Blue (BL6), Seville Orange (OR4), Olive Green (OL3), Warm Sunset (YO3), Cool Gray (CG8), Bisque (NU1), Colorless Blender; Stamps: Merry Makers ( SugarPea Designs), Let it Snow (Winnie&Walter); Inks: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko (Memento Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue); Dies: Sugar Cuts: Gift Tags, Merry Makers (SugarPea Designs); Cardstock: Neenah (White)
- Stamp image using Memento black onto Neenah cardstock.
- Start coloring the image. For the cap, Jacket and the shoes, use Crimson Red and using the brush tip color in keeping the infusion time from 3-6 seconds.
- For the jacket use Olive green, using brush tip and keep the infusion time to 3 seconds.
- Color in the face and ears using Bisque marker, use the brush tip and keep the infusion time to 4 seconds.
- Color in the bulbs using Orange and Blue marker and keep the infusion time to 3 seconds.
- Die-cut the image.
- Die-cut a tag and sponge some ink to the bottom. Stamp the snow and stars on the top (use 2nd generation stamping technique so they are lighter in color).
- Assemble everything as per the photo. Tie twine, thread and some bells.
Not only has Isha created a great tag, but will also have warning bells jingle if anyone tries to get a sneak peek at whats inside!