Have you bought your Christmas tree yet, Isha has bought a whopper,it is so big it won’t even fit in her car!!!!
Materials used: Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Crimson Red (RD4), Sky Blue (BL3), Grass Green (GR3), Bark (BR5), Spring Meadow (YG3), Summer Sun (YL2), Cool Gray (CG8), Colorless Blender; Stamp: Dashing (Avery Elle); Ink: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko (Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMark); Embossing Powder: WOW! Embossing Powder (Clear Clitter, Rich Gold); Embossing Paste: Wendi Vecchi; Stencil: Falling Snow (Simon Says Stamp); Cardstock: Neenah (White), Vellum (Bazzill); Patterned Paper: Snow Day (Lawn Fawn)
1) Stamp image using Memento black ink onto Neenah cardstock.
2) Color the image, use the red marker brush tip and fuse for 40 seconds. Start from the centre and work out to the end.
3) Color in the tree by first using the spring meadow marker brush tip and infuse for 7 seconds, then use the grass green marker on top of it, using brush nib and infusing for 5 seconds.
4) Color in the star and lights using the yellow marker brush nib and infuse for 2 seconds.
5) Fussy cut the image.
6) Cut a white mat layer, apply embossing paste and sprinkle some glitter embossing powder, let dry and then heat emboss.
7) Cut another mat layer, use the red marker to color the border so the red color matches the car.
Cut a vellum strip, stamp the sentiment using VersaMark ink, emboss using gold embossing powder.
Assemble everything together as per the photo.
Of course we were joking we are sure Isha’s tree isn’t really this big but how fun would it be to see a car driving down the road with such an enormous tree?