As promised we are back with more inspiration for all those thank you cards that need to be made!
Supplies: Chameleon Color Tone Pens: Bubble Gum PK3, Aquamarine BG4, Crimson Red RD4, Seville Orange OR4, Olive Green OL3, Spring Meadow YG3, Summer Sun YL2 , Royal Blue BL6 and Grass Green GR3, Avery Elle: Thank You die, Altenew Hennah Elements stamp set , Mama Elephant: Bear Hugs stamp set, Waffle Flower Crafts: Flower Circle die set, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Neenah white card-stock, Simon Says Stamp heart stencil, Stickles Star Dust, Tsukineko Kaleidacolor Riviera, Misc black gel pen and foam adhesives.
1. Make card from card-stock. Place stencil on top of card base, use dabbler and Kaleidacolor to add color. Set aside.
2. Stamp images on separate piece of card-stock.
3. Infuse BL6 for 5 seconds for each petal on one flower. Infuse PK3 for 5 seconds each petal and color over BL6 flower, blending the colors. Infuse RD4 for 5 seconds color each petal on one flower. Infuse OR4 for 5 seconds for each petal and color over RD4 flower. Infuse GR3 for 5 seconds for each petal on last flower. Infuse YL2 for 5 seconds for each petal and color over GR3.
4. Infuse YG3 for 5 seconds for each leaf.
5. Trim all images leaving a hint of white unless you have the matching dies. Cut out images.
6. Die cut Waffle Flower Crafts: Flower Circle die on separate piece of card-stock. Using Black gel pen add dots to Waffle Flower Crafts: Flower Circle die.
7. Add Stickles to flowers to give a little shine. Set aside and let dry.
8. Adhere Waffle Flower Crafts: Flower Circle die to card base using foam adhesives to give dimension.
9. Adhere flowers and leaves to card base using foam adhesives. Stamp sentiment.
Isn’t it cool how Annette has created new colours by overlaying one pen color over another?