As promised here is another dose of inspiration for thank you cards, whether you want to send cards out for all those Christmas presents or a January Birthday this design would work well for both!
By Isha Gupta
Chameleon Marker: Purple Grape (PR4), Crimson Red (RD4), Spring Meadow (YG3); Ink: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko (Memento Tuxedo Black, Peanut Brittle); Stamp: Winnie&Walter (The Big, The Bold and Extras), SugarPeaDesigns (Funky Wreath: All Seasons), Hero Arts (Designer Woodgrain); Die: Winnie&Walter (Katharine Cutaways); Cardstock: Neenah (White), Bazzill Card Shoppe (Red); Sequins: Gold
- Die-cut the mat layer, stamp using 2nd. generation* image using the woodgrain stamp (*this is where you ink the stamp and then stamp onto scrap paper before stamping the image you want – giving a lighter impression).
- Stamp the wreath using the same color ink as used for the woodgrain and then stamp the sentiment in black.
- Stamp all the flower images using black ink.
- Color the florals using Crimson Red and Purple Grape markers. Use the brush nib and an infusion time of between 4-8 seconds. Use Spring Meadow for the leaves, use brush nib and an infusion time of 9 seconds.
- Mat the wood layer using red cardstock and adhere to the card base.
- Fussy cut the flowers and leaves. Adhere them to the wreath using tombow glue and 3d foam.
- To finish adhere some gold sequins.
Sadly this is our last design from our past design team member Isha, so please leave her some love in your comments today.