Hello today we have some not so prickly colorful cacti to share with you.
Chameleon Color Tone Pens: BG4,YG3, BV4, RD4 and YO3, Neenah white card-stock, Waffle Flower Crafts: Potted stamp set, Waffle Flower Crafts: Doily Square Die, Papertrey Ink: Wet Paint stamp set, Tsukineko watercolors, Tsukineko Memento tuxedo black ink pad, Ranger watercolor paper and foam adhesives.
1. Make card from card-stock.
2. Die cut shapes and set aside.
3. Stamp image on separate piece of card-stock.
4. Color the image using BG4,YG3, BV4, RD4 and YO3 and infusing each color before
coloring for 5 seconds.
5. Color a small section at a time.
6. On the flower on the right color using BV4 and infusing for 5 seconds for each petal.
Repeat using BG4 and color directly over BV4 on selective petals.
7. Using the same technique of layering colors color the flower on the left using BG4
8. Cut a piece of watercolor paper to size for front side of card.
9. Using your watercolor create a fun and colorful background.
10. Stamp sentiment on watercolor paper once watercolors have dried.
11. Take your die cut shapes and colored image and piece together. Then adhere to
card center using foam adhesives.
Annette’s colorful cacti would look wonderful on the window sill, so please leave her some love.