Summer is here and what a better way to capture the memories of all things summer than to create a scrapbook layout using Chameleon pens.
This is what Olesya had to say about her inspiration for this project “My grandfather grows very delicious strawberries. One summer the berries were so big and I wanted the keep that memory in photo and my layout. Chameleon pens helped me to emphasize all the bright colors of that summer.”
Materials Used:- Chameleon Color Tones Deluxe Set; Aqua Marine (BG4), Spring Meadow (YG3), Bark (BR5), Hot Cocoa (BR2), Fawn (NU3), 13@art paper Winter Tales collection, Scrapberry’s paper Afternoon Tea collection, Crate paper Chipboard stickers, Echo Park Capture Life Alpha Stickers, woodgrain patterned paper, Walnut Stain distress ink, white acrylic paint, Impression Obsession Bare Branch die cut, Crafty-Ann Flourish #14 die cut, My Favorite Things Woodgrain Fence die cut.
- Choose the photo you like and place a chipboard sticker-frame on top of it.
- Choose the background paper from 13@art Winter Tales collection and any woodgrain paper. Cut it in several strips and sponge with Walnut Stain distress ink.
- Take Crafty-Ann Flourish #14 die cuts and color the stems and centers of them with the brush nib of the Aqua Marine pen infused for 3 seconds. Then blend the color with the brush nib of the Spring Meadow pen infused for 4 seconds moving from the edges to the centres.
- Take My Favorite Things Woodgrain Fence die cut and color it with the brush nib of the Fawn pen infused for 2 seconds moving from the top to the center, continue coloring with the brush nib of the Hot Cocoa pen infused for 2 seconds and blend those two colors together. Use the brush nib of the Bark pen infused for 4 seconds and color the bottom edge of the fence, moving from the center to the bottom.
- Use the bullet nib of the Bark pen without infusing and color the Impression Obsession Bare Branch die cut.
- Cut out your favorite motif from Scrapberry’s Afternoon tea paper collection and be ready to assemble the layout.
- Place the photo with the die cut fence a bit to the left with the foam tape.
- Adhere die cut leaves using liquid glue at the stems and foam squares at the edges for an extra dimension. Make some splotches with white acrylic paint.
- Take Echo Park Capture Life Alpha Stickers for the title “Summer Joy” and regular black pen for some journaling.
What a mouthwatering layout and a great memory for Olesya and her grandfather’s green fingers.