Hello and welcome to the Spellbinders partner road trip, we are so excited to be part of this 3 day hop with all the other Spellbinder partners. Along the hop as well as being inspired by all the amazing tutorials you will also have the opportunity to win some incredible prizes!
Ilina has created this wonderful party card using the new Sapphire™ blue dies that work with the new Sapphire manual die cutting machine for beginners that cuts and embosses paper and other materials.
By Ilina Crouse
Chameleon Deluxe Pen Set (Bubble Gum PK3) YES ALL THOSE SHADES OF PINK WERE CREATED WITH JUST ONE PEN, Spellbinder Sapphire Celebrate! die set – The Sapphire™ machine and the Sapphire™ dies are sold exclusively at Jo-Ann craft stores and Joann.com. Visit www.SpellbindersCreativeArts.com/Sapphire to Learn More. Paper Bag card stock by Paper Source, Neenah white card stock, White Perfect accents by Stampin’ Up!, Sorbet sequins by Avery Elle, White Gel Pen, Paper Piercing tool.
1) Cut piece of Paper Bag card stock to 4″ x 5 1/4″, then using the star dies cut few stars.
2) Take piece of white card stock and color a sufficient area to fit the party and champagne glass dies using your Bubble gum marker. Infuse it with the tonning medium for 10-12 seconds for each area.
3) Do the same for the stars, however you won’t die cut the stars, but cut little larger areas so they fit behind the die cut areas on the paper bag card stock.
4) Before you adhere the colored pieces behind the die cut stars, use your paper piercing tool to do faux stitching holes around the stars, then with the white gel pen do the faux stitching. Now you can adhere the pieces of colored white card stock behind the stars.
5) Add faux stitching with your white gel pen around the edges of the layer (without piercing this time).
6.) Using dimensionals (or dimensional tape) adhere the layer onto paper bag card base measuring 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (scored at 4 1/4″)
7) Adhere the sentiment and the champagne glass.
8) Adhere sequins and white perfect accents.
So now you have received your party invite, you now need to make a card for the host, so why not get the new Sapphire™ die cutting machine to cut and emboss using dies up to 2 1/4” wide with the turn of a handle. It has co-ordinating Sapphire™ blue dies that are perfect for all your cards.
by Cathy Andronicou
Chameleon Deluxe Pen Set (Blue Violet BV4, Royal Blue BL6, Sky Blue BL3, Bark BR5 and Spring Meadow YG3), Spellbinders Sapphire™ Basic Set A (P1375), Penny Black Stamps Sprinkles and Smiles 30-297 (Sentiment) and Blooming Garden 30-155, Imagine Crafts Radiant Neon Amplify White, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black and Pear Tart Inks, Sponge Dauber, Dimensional Foam Pads, Beacon 3 in 1 Adhesive, Jo-Ann Ribbon, Bee Paper, Green Card and White Linen A6 card blank.
1) Die cut frame from green card, then emboss. Whilst the card is still in the die ink the raised elements using a sponge dauber and Pear Tart Ink.
2) Attach ribbon to frame to form a loop and slide over linen card base. Stamp sentiment using Versafine ink.
3) Stamp flowers onto Bee paper (or other alcohol based marker pad) three times and then color each cluster of flowers with a different shade of blue. Each petal is colored by infusing the bullet nib of the pen for 10 seconds and then working from the outside of the petal towards the middle.
4) Cut out flowers and add Amplify to the centre of each flower, heat to puff up.
5) Die cut swirls from green card and then arrange swirls and flowers in the frame attaching with adhesive and dimensional foam pads.
Now for the prizes….Spellbinders is hosting a giveaway to celebrate the festivities. To enter the contest, please click on this link .
For this hop there will be 3 daily winners chosen and 1 Grand Prize winner:
The daily winners will receive product from each of the companies featured on that day. For example, the Day 2 winner will receive the products from May Arts, Chameleon, Deco Art and Xyron AND the Spellbinders Sapphire dies.
The Grand Prize winner will receive product from companies from all 3 days + a Sapphire machine.
Be sure to check out the other partners participating today to see their creations and enter their giveaways!
For full details of the Spellbinders giveaway and competition rules please refer to this link
But wait we can’t just give you one chance to win, how about we at Chameleon also throw in a 5 Pack Chameleon Pen set of your choice for visiting us today? Just leave a comment at the end of this post and sign up for our newsletter by clicking THIS. Our Chameleon draw will close at midnight GMT on the 1st July 2015 and a winner will be chosen at random and announced on the Chameleon blog.
Now why not hop on over to the other participating blogs today for more fabulous inspiration and chances to win more prizes.
Xyron Karen Jiles