Hi and welcome to the Chameleon and Waffle Flower blog hop, we are super excited to be teaming up with Waffle Flower and their unique and original stamp designs. Chameleon and Waffle Flower will be offering a prize package so do check out both blogs to be in with a chance to win! All our design team have been busy creating wonderful designs to inspire you.
Ilina Crouse has created these cute designs.
Supplies:- Chameleon Pens Deluxe set, Waffle Flower Hibiscus stamp set, Neenah White card stock, Stampin’ Up Whisper White thick card stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Stampin’ Up! sequins, MFT Die-namics Blueprints 15.
1. Stamp the images onto Neenah white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.
2. Color the images using the following color pen and times for infusion:
– branch – Use the Green Meadow – YG3 marker and infuse it for about 7 seconds for each leaf. For the stem use the Bark BR5 marker and infuse it for about 3 seconds and then color the branch.
– parrot- Use the following pens to color the parrot: Aqua Marine BG4, Summer Sun YL2, Seville Orange OG4, and Green Meadow YG3. Infuse the pens for about 3-5 seconds with the toning medium and color the parrot.
3. After you have colored your elements fussy cut them using paper snips, or if you have the coordinating dies, you can use them.
4. Using the Blue Print die cut the 2 layers from white card stock. Adhere the parrot and the branch and then stamp the sentiment. Adhere the seqins
5. Adhere the image panel onto the faux stitched layer and then adhere the whole new panel onto Whisper white thick card stock card base ( 4 1/4″x11 folded in half).
Supplies:- Chameleon Pens Deluxe Set, Neenah White card stock, Stampin’ Up! Whisper White thick card stock, Stampin’ Up! Neutrals dsp stack, Stampin’ Up! sequins. Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.
1. Stamp images on Neenah white card stock.
2. Color the images using the following pens and infusing times:
-Large hibiscus flower: Use Seville Orange OG4 and infuse the pen for about 10-12 seconds for each leaf. Use the Summer Sun YL2 for the center of the flower infusing it with the toning medium for only 2-3 seconds.
-Small hibiscus flower: Use the Summer Sun YL2 pen for the flower leaves, infusing for 3-5 seconds each time. For the middle use the Seville Orange OG4 without infusing it.
– Leaves: Use the Spring Meadow YG3 pen for the leaves. For the large leaves infuse the pen with toning medium for 10-13 seconds and for the smaller ones for about 7 seconds.
3. Fussy cut the images using paper snips, or you can use the coordinating dies if you have them (I don’t, so I used my paper snips).
4. Cut your card base from Whisper White thick card stock and fold it in half. Using your paper trimmer “Chop” the bottom right corner.
5. Adhere a piece of patterned paper on the back of the chopped corner, so it makes the card “whole” again.
6. Stamp sentiment.
7. Adhere the flowers and leaves using dimensionals.
8. Adhere sequins.
Annette Allen has created this cute design
Supplies:- Chameleon Color Tone Pens (BR2) Hot Cocoa, (NU3) Fawn, (BL3) Sky Blue, (BG4) Aqua Marine, (PK3) Bubble Gum and (YG3) Spring Meadow, Waffle Flower: Willy & Friends, Bowtiful and Doily Square Die, Heidi Swapp Hello Today paper pad, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Tsukineko Memento Luxe Rose Bud ink pad, Misc foam squares and Neenah white card-stock.
1. Make card from card-stock (A2).
2. On separate piece of card-stock stamp images. Color all images infusing each Chameleon Pen for 5 seconds.
3. Trim images leaving a hint of white. Die cut Waffle Flower Doily Square Die on designer paper.
4. Using foam adhesives add a little dimension to the die cut doily square. Stamp the star image to card base where the final images will be placed.
5. Adhere the doily square to card base.Using foam adhesives, adhere the Waffle Flower colored images to card base in the middle of doily die cut.
6. Finish off the card by stamping the sentiment following the row of hearts image.
Materials Used: Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set, Detail Pen, Bubble Gum (PK3) and Warm Sunset (YO3), Waffle Flower Lotus Stamp Set, Memento Sky Blue and Angel Pink Ink, Versamark ink, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Spellbinders Sapphire Die, Quick Kutz Oval Die.
1. Stamp image 3 times onto white cad using Angel Pink ink, infuse brush nib of pen for 10 seconds and color individual petals and centre of the flower. Cut out and layer.
2. On base card stamp dragonflies with Versamark ink, sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set. Cover whole area with Sky Blue ink using a sponge dauber.
3) Stamp sentiment onto card with Versafine Ink edge with Sky Blue Memento ink die cut into oval shape and add faux stitching with the detail pen. Adhere all elements to the card.
Isha Gupta has created this fun design.
Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Summer Sun (YL2), Seville Orange (OR4), Spring Meadow (YG3), Sky Blue (BL3), Bubble Gum (PK3), Purple Grape (PR4), Fawn (NU3), Olive Green (OL3), Hot Cocoa (BR2), Bark (BR5); Stamp: Waffle Flower Willy & Friends, A Bunch; Ink: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Cardstock: Neenah Solar White; Patterned Paper: Avery Elle Neutrals
1.Die-cut the panel. Create masks of monkey and flower images using post-it pad.
2.Stamp monkey on the left, place mask over it and stamp the monkey on the right. Now place the mask on the 2nd. Monkey and stamp flower image using Memento black onto white cardstock.
3.Color the monkey using BR5 by infusing the brush nib for 12-15 seconds. Now color in the over this using BR2.
Color the belly and face using NU3 by infusing the brush tip for 5-8 seconds. Color in the florals by infusing the colors for about 3-5 seconds. Create the grass area by using YG3 and OL3 by infusing the brush nib for 4-5 seconds.
4. Once the image is colored, use BL3 to create a bit of the sky around the image by stippling motion by infusing the brush nib for 5 seconds. Stamp the sentiment. Assemble card as the photo.
Now for a card with some bite, by Monica Edwards.
Materials used:- Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set, Cool Grey (CG8), Waffle Flower stamp set Tiger and Lily.
Now we have a beautiful card by Ekaterina Oleinik
Materials used:- Chameleon Color Tones Pens: Olive Green (OL3), Bubble Gum (PK3), Spring Meadow (YG3),Purple Grape (PR4), Summer Sun (YL2),Lotus Stamp Set from Waffle Flower.
And last but by no means least the lovely Kasia Frezja
Materials used:- Chameleon Color Tones Pens; Olive Green, Crimson Red and Detail Pen, Waffle Flower Leafy Stamps.
Cut a circle in the card, on a rectangle of green cardstock,and paper doily. Assemble together, stamp the flowers color with Chameleon pens and attach to card with crystals on the circle.
Stamp the words using an old ink to give a faint shadow effect and then trace the outline with the detail pen.
Now we mentioned a prize didn’t we? How about we give away a 5 pen pack of your choice, to enter simply leave leave a comment at the end of this post and sign up for our news letter , just fill in the box in the top right corner of this page. The draw will close at 12pm BST on the 9th August 2015.
Now hop on over to our friends at Waffle Flower for more inspiration here http://waffleflower.com/2015/08/chameleon-pens-waffle-flower-blog-hop/