Well that is a question for all crafters, would you rather something look flat or with added dimension. Chameleon pens can easily help you achieve dimension in a slurp!
Annette show how with these fabulous coffee cups, the same two pens were used for each project; Spring Meadow and Aquamarine. The cups on the left was coloured flat, which you could achieve with any high quality marker, but the ones on the right have been coloured by adding the mixing chamber to the Chameleon pen giving a variation in shade giving the cup shape and added dimension.
Materials Used: Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set: Aqua Marine (BG4), Spring Meadow (YG3) and Colorless Blender (CB), Imagine Craft/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Precious Remembrance Shop Coffee Love stamp set, Echo Park Creative Agenda 6×6 paper pad, Adhesive foam squares, Neenah White card-stock and May Arts burlap string. !
To create dimension
1. Stamp images on white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink,
2. Color with Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set: Aqua Marine (BG4), Spring Meadow (YG3). Fuse each color for around 25 seconds for shading. Repeat process until entire image area is full of color.
3. Used Colorless Blender (CB) over colored area to give more of a distressed look.
4. Trim images leaving a bit of white around image.
5. Make card from card-stock
6. Trim and Adhere designer card-stock to card base.
7. Wrap burlap string to images and then tie a bow.
8. Adhere adhesive foam squares to images for more dimension. !!
So which do you prefer?
Or with dimension?
Let us know your coffee choice and leave a comment!