By Isha Gupta
Materials used: Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Blue Violet (BV4); Stamp: Hero Arts Daisy Outline Pattern; Paper Smooches Quotables and Quote Tag die; Ink: Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Cardstock: Neenah White, DCWV Blue, Silver Glitter; Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh, Wink of Stella Clear
1) Stamp image using Memento black onto Neenah cardstock.
2) Start coloring the image using the Brush Nib. First color the biggest flowers, infusing the nib for 8 seconds.
For the small flowers and areas, infuse for 2-3 seconds.
3) For the circles, use the Brush Nib and infuse for 5-7 seconds. For the flower center, color directly using the bullet tip.
4) Once this panel is ready, cut one edge using the die. Cut a piece of silver glitter paper using the same die.
Adhere the glitter paper behind the main panel.
5) Cut the word “hello” from the main panel and then cut 4 more times using a blue cardstock.
Stack and adhere all the hello words, keeping the main panel layer on the top. This technique is called in-laid die cutting with some dimension.
6) Adhere the main panel to the cardbase and then adhere the word. To finish add some wink of stella to the word and some sequins.
Chameleon Pens really do work brilliantly on hidden messages cards! If you could only use one chameleon pen to create a project which color would you choose?