Today We would like to say thank you to Avery Elle for the blog hop, we have had such fun playing along with their products and have seen some fabulous projects from both teams, as a way of saying thanks we have two more Projects from Annette and Ilina.
Chameleon Pens: Bubble Gum (PK3), Spring Meadow (YG3) and Purple Grape (PR4). Other Supplies: Avery Elle Look Up stamp set, Thank You Die, The Neutral Collection 6×6 paper pad, The Everyday Collection 6×6 paper pad, Tsukineko Memento tuxedo black ink pad, Misc foam adhesives and Neenah white card-stock.
1. Make card from card-stock
2. Stamp images on separate piece of card-stock. Infusing each color for 10 second then color images.
3. Trim images leaving a hint of white around the edges. Cut a piece of Avery Elle’s designer paper and adhere to card base.
4. Cut another piece of Avery Elle’s designer paper and layer using foam adhesives for dimension.
5. Die cut sentiment 4 times and layer. Die cut sentiment on foam and adhere to back of sentiment layers.
6. Adhere colored images to card using foam adhesives again giving a little dimension. Finally adhere sentiment to card.
Chameleon Pens Deluxe set, Crimson Red (RD4), Olive Green (OL3), Fawn (NU3), Hot Cocoa (BR2), Purple Grape (PR4), Spring Meadow (YG3), Bubble Gum (PK3) Bark (BR5), Avery Elle We go together stamp set, Finished frames elle-ments die set, Neenah white card stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Stampin’ Up! white bakery twine, Avery Elle Note cards: the lucky collection, the natural collection, the royal collection, the sugar collection
1) Die cut layers using the finished frames die (largest one) from white card stock.
2) Stamp images and color:
– hearts: color with the Crimson red-RD4 by infusing the pen for each heart for 5-6 seconds.
– martini and olives: olives-Olive Green OL3 by infusing it for about 4 seconds (use bullet nib), martini- Fawn-NU3 pen by infusing it for 5 seconds.
-Cookies and milk: cookie- Hot cocoa-BR2 by infusing it for 7 seconds and the milk using the Fawn -NU3 by infusing it for 8-10seconds
– PB & J -Purple grape-PR4 – infuse it for 4 seconds, Hot cocoa -BR3 infuse it for 5-7 seconds, Fawn – NU3 (bread) -infuse it for 3-4 seconds
-Doughnut and coffee- Spring meadow – YG3 (for the coffee cup) – infuse it for 10-15 seconds, Bubble Gum -PK3 – infuse it for 4-5 seconds, Bark -BR5 – infuse it for 3-4 seconds.
3) Cut piece of twine and using the matching color Chameleon pens color it partially (just one side).
4) Tie the twine around the panels.
5) Adhere the panels onto the note cards.
We just wanted to end this hop by saying a big thank you to Avery Elle and their Design team for a fabulous inspiration filled week. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter here and finally a big drum roll for the winner of the Chameleon 5 pen set.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize, if the prize is not claimed by the 4th June the winner will be redrawn.
Also hop on over to Avery Elle here to find out the winner of the $50 gift certificate.