We are so excited to be sharing this blog hop with Perfect Paper Crafting, their tools are a great addition to our pens. Our design team have been playing with the Perfect Layers Mini and the Perfect Cutting Mat and will be bringing you some fabulous inspiration over the coming weeks. Make sure you also check out the Perfect Paper Crafting Blog for inspiration from their team too!
Materials used: Chameleon Color Tones Pens: Sky Blue (BL3), Bisque (NU1), Cool Gray (CG8), Crimson Red (RD4), Bubble Gum (PK3) and Hot Cocoa (BR2). Tiddly Inks Some Bunny, Perfect Paper Crafting Perfect Cutting Mat and Perfect Layers Mini, DCWV Inc. Striped Stack 6×6 paper pad, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Neenah Textured off-white card-stock and misc foam adhesives.
1) Stamp images and color with Chameleon Color Tones Pens (infusing for 15 to 20 seconds).
2) Trim images leaving a hint of white around the edges.
3) Stamp sentiment on card-stock base.
4) Using your Perfect Paper Crafting Perfect Cutting Mat and Perfect Layers Mini cut two layers leaving 1/4″edges on each side and from top to bottom trim using the 3/8th” edge.
5) Take the first layer and add foam adhesives for dimension.
6) With all the layers adhered together now add to card base.
7) Add foam adhesives squares to images and adhere to card.
Don’t forget to hop on over to the Perfect Paper Crafting Blog for more inspiration!