The fun continues today with Isha and the Perfect Paper Crafting Design Team, you can check out their creation by hopping here
by Isha Gupta
Chameleon Color Tones Pens Deluxe Set; Crimson Red (RD4), Bubble Gum (PK3), Summer Sun (YL2), Seville Orange (OR4), Spring Meadow (YG3), Sky Blue (BL3), Royal Blue (BL6), Fawn (NU3) and Colorless Blender. Simon Says Stamp (Birthday Farm Animals); Simon Says Stamp (Happy Birthday word die), Winnie&Walter (Essentials: Katherine Cutaways, Goldie Trim Cutaways); Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko ink (Memento Tuxedo Black); Cardstock: Neenah White, Recollections: Dark Blue, DCWV: Foil ; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd. Ribbon from stash; Tools: Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Cutting Mat.
1) Die cut the tag and stamp the image. Adhere the dark blue card stock behind it and then cut 1/16th inch border using the Perfect Layer Mini tool. This tool is Awesome and makes it so easy to have a perfect matt all around.
2) Color the Chick using Crimson Red, Bubble Gum, Summer Sun using the brush tip and infusion time of 5 seconds. Color in the beak and eyes using Seville Orange and Sky Blue using the brush tip and infusion time of 2 seconds.
3) Color the gift ribbon with Crimson Red using brush tip and infusion time of 3 seconds.
Color the gift box using Seville Orange, Summer Sun, Spring Meadow and Sky Blue using the brush tip and infusion time of 2 seconds.
4) Die cut the trim using gold foil. Die cut the word Happy 3 times, once using blue and twice using white cardstock. Stack them together keeping the blue at the top.
5) Take a strip of white card stock and color it using Seville Orange so it matches the colors in the image. Adhere it behind the blue patterned paper and again using the Perfect Layers Mini tool, trim at 1/16th inch. Assemble everything together as the card.
The Perfect Cutting Mat works so well with the Perfect layers Mini giving a uniform finish to the tag.
We hope Isha has inspired you with the happy card, for more inspiration hop on over to the Perfect Paper Crafting Blog here